From Jonathan Ellis <>
Subject Re: CASSANDRA-3885
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 22:30:51 GMT
In the sense that you have a collection of columns to select from the
given row, yes, this is pretty straightforward.  The only real wrinkle
is, it's clear that you need pairs of start + end columns to select,
but what about count?  Should there be a sub-count per slice, or one
master count for the entire filter?

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 4:20 PM, Mark Dewey <> wrote:
> I realize multiple people may be working on this, so maybe some discussion
> would help?
> CASSANDRA-3885 <>
> Should we just copy the way this is handled in NamesQueryFilter? Or am I
> missing something obvious?
> Mark

Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra