From Sylvain Lebresne <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.1.0-beta2
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:26:09 GMT
There is has been quite some changes since the beta1[1] (including some non
trivial ones) and so while we still have a few outstanding small issues that
may need to be addressed before calling for a release candidate, a new beta
seems like the reasonable thing to do. I thus propose the following artifacts
for release as 1.1.0-beta2.

sha1: 643d18af24574d82ba565f6fe6482225f89f5d18
Staging repository:

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: (NEWS.txt)

View raw message