From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.1.0-beta2
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 10:26:09 GMT
There is has been quite some changes since the beta1[1] (including some non
trivial ones) and so while we still have a few outstanding small issues that
may need to be addressed before calling for a release candidate, a new beta
seems like the reasonable thing to do. I thus propose the following artifacts
for release as 1.1.0-beta2.

sha1: 643d18af24574d82ba565f6fe6482225f89f5d18
Git: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.1.0-beta2-tentative
Artifacts: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-104/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/1.1.0-beta2/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-104/

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/yNMo3 (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/2AFuM (NEWS.txt)