From Thushan Ganegedara <thu...@gmail.com>
Subject [Compile Error] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2012 01:47:39 GMT
Hi all,
I have followed the instruction presented on
Running cassandra on Eclipse -
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/RunningCassandraInEclipse
But when I tried to compile the codebase it presented me with the following
error

java.lang.
NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
    at
org.apache.cassandra.service.AbstractCassandraDaemon.<clinit>(AbstractCassandraDaemon.java:103)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.slf4j.LoggerFactory
    ... 1 more
Exception in thread "main"

Can anybody help me here?
Thnx a lot