From Sylvain Lebresne <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 0.8.9
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 02:10:15 GMT
A second vote in the same day!? I know what you've just though: santa comes
early this year.  But no, you're not dreaming: CASSANDRA-3472 (0.8.8)
re-enabled cross-DC efficient writes that was mistakenly disabled since pretty
much forever, but turns out this code was broken (CASSANDRA-3577,3585). Since
that is basically a regression, I propose the following artifacts for release
as 0.8.9 to fix it.

Staging repository:

The artifacts as well as a debian package are also available here:

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: (NEWS.txt)

View raw message