From 夏帆 <xiafa...@gmail.com>
Subject when a node jumps from joining to normal
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2011 07:19:01 GMT
     Recently I try to find out when a bootstraping node jumps from
joinning state to normal. I read the source code related to bootstrap and
have not found the codes updating the state of the node to be  normal. In
Bootstrapper.bootStrap(), the code
"StorageService.instance.finishBootStrapping()" is invokled at last, but
update of the Application status is not found. I am wondering whether there
is another thread that will update the status.

--
Best Regards!

fan xia