From Drew Kutcharian <d...@venarc.com>
Subject Re: major version release schedule
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2011 19:41:30 GMT
I think there are couple of different ideas here at play

1) Time to release

2) Quality of the release

IMO, the issue that effects most people is the quality of the release. So when someone says
that we should slow down the release cycles, I think what they mean is that we should spend
more time improving the quality of the releases. Now if there is a process that can ensure
the quality of the release, specially the newly added features, I don't think anyone would
complain about have quick releases.

-- Drew