From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: row cache provider switching
Date Sun, 27 Nov 2011 03:57:05 GMT
Unless you're on >= 1.0.3, then you're running into CASSANDRA-3414.

On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 3:55 PM, Todd Burruss <bburruss@expedia.com> wrote:
> Even though I can switch cache poviders using the CLI's "update column family", something
doesn't work right.  "describe" will tell me it is updated, but I don't believe it is updated,
purely based on statistics I see.  I think this is why I was having trouble with evaluating
caching from my other posts.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra