From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject [VOTE CLOSED] Release Apache Cassandra 1.0.3
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 07:46:36 GMT
Turns out that CASSANDRA-3491 and CASSANDRA-3492 have just surfaced, and
they are bad enough that we'll want to release them quickly. And there
is really no
point to releasing a version with those known bug, especially because
I'd like to have
1.0.3 last a little bit longer than 3 days.

So I'm closing this vote and I'll restart a new one very soon with the
fix for these
two issues included.

--
Sylvain