From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.0.4
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2011 12:44:33 GMT
So, 1.0.3 was not as solid as one would have hoped and CASSANDRA-3510 is
fairly bad. We've also fixed a few concurrency bugs and more, so it is worth
pushing all this to the use now. I thus propose the following artifacts for
release as 1.0.4.

SVN: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-1.0@1206131
Artifacts: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-248/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/1.0.4/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-248/

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

Please note that there is a unit test failure for ConsistencyLevelTest.
However, this is a problem with the test itself, not the code (see
CASSANDRA-3531), so I don't see a point in holding the release for that.

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/SJJvx (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/794fz (NEWS.txt)