From Jeremiah Jordan <jeremiah.jor...@morningstar.com>
Subject Re: Data retrieval inconsistent
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2011 21:30:59 GMT
I am pretty sure the way you have K1 configured it will be placed across
both DC's as if you had large ring.  If you want it only in DC1 you need
to say DC1:1, DC2:0.
If you are writing and reading at ONE you are not guaranteed to get the
data if RF > 1.  If RF = 2, and you write with ONE, you data could be
written to server 1, and then read from server 2 before it gets over there.

The differing on server times will only really matter for TTL's.  Most
everything else works off comparing user supplied times.

-Jeremiah