From "Brian O'Neill" <b...@alumni.brown.edu>
Subject Re: REST API?
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 01:42:34 GMT
Thanks Gary. Perfect.  Checking it out now.

Performance isn't much of a concern for us through the REST interface.  We
are using the Hadoop/PIG integration to do the heavy lifting.  This will be
mostly for reads and small number of writes.

I'll definitely give this a try.  Thanks again.  I'll let you know how it
turns out.

-brian