From "Brian O'Neill" <b...@alumni.brown.edu>
Subject REST API?
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 01:12:47 GMT
My team desperately needs a REST API for Cassandra.

I saw the following:
http://code.google.com/p/restish/
from
http://crlog.info/2011/01/29/restish-wrapper-for-hectorcassandra-data-manipulation/

But it appears to have little activity and documentation.

That lead me to start work on a contrib/rest module, but before I get to far
I wanted to ask if there was any effort underway for a REST Server/API.
If not, I'll continue developing the REST server.  Any preference for a REST
stack?  (JAX-RS on Apache-CXF?  Raw Servlets? Netty? etc.)

Until I hear back, I'll continue with the JAX-RS / Apache CXF implementation
I have cooking.

-brian

--
Brian ONeill