From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject wiki updates
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 11:29:51 GMT
With 1.0 almost here I was going to try and spruce up the wiki a bit to make things a little
more welcoming for new users.

I've created a copy of the home page here http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/FrontPage_draft_aaron
as a working draft.

I've re-aranged things a little, and added some links to pages that do not yet exist. I was
going to use it as a planning tool by working through all the pages linked there to see if
they needed updated examples, or were yet to be written, that sort of thing.

Thoughts ?

I'll probably ask for some volunteers on the user list.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
@aaronmorton