From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CQL Drivers
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 03:21:11 GMT
On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 9:36 PM, Rick Shaw <wfshaw@gmail.com> wrote:
> For what it is worth, my preference would be to have unit tests that would form a regression
testing package in the tree with the client sources.

Ditto.

> I think that makes me favor option #3.

I'm rather fond of how user-friendly the Python suite is (taking care
of server setup/teardown transparently) but realistically, now that we
have robust truncate, it's probably fine to require an existing server
and just use that.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra