From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Moving CQL drivers
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 14:21:24 GMT
On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 8:40 AM, Rick Shaw <wfshaw@gmail.com> wrote:
> I worry that if the issue management is moved from the main JIRA for C*
> sponsored drivers there will be synergy and awareness lost between client
> and server. Did the Hector and Pelops folks see it as a good thing to have
> their own?

I can't speak for them, but I certainly see it as a good thing that
Hector and Pelops and pycassa et al have their own trackers.  It's bad
enough having JDBC tickets tagged "affects C* 0.8.4" when they are in
the same tree, it makes even less sense when they are elsewhere.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra