From Eric Evans <eev...@acunu.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: Moving CQL drivers
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 09:12:29 GMT
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 8:22 AM, Stephen Connolly
<stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6 September 2011 18:34, Vivek Mishra <vivek.mishra@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Sounds good moving to github.
>> 1 quick question, what about JIRAs already raised w.r.t drivers? Not sure but is
it possible to integrate these new projects with current JIRA flow?

>> Planning to make these new projects based on maven build process?(As that might be
helpful in case of any quick release required for any sub module).

> Ha!
>
> I would be genuinely surprised if that were to happen.
>
> I think there is a greater chance of seeing C* itself being built with
> maven than the drivers...

Really?  I see the exact opposite, (and it's probably no secret how I
feel about Maven).

> P.S.
> I will wait to be asked for my opinion on how this could be addresses
> using Maven as a build tool.

Is that, "Through the use of copious amounts of XML markup, storage,
and network bandwidth?". :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

--
Eric Evans