From Eric Evans <>
Subject Re: Proposal: Moving CQL drivers
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:24:16 GMT
On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Eric Evans <> wrote:
> Here is what I propose to do (one driver at a time):
> 1. Setup new Git-based projects on Apache Extras (cassandra-jdbc and
> cassandra-dbapi2)
> 2. Import the most current code and fix-up the tests as needed
> 3. Submit issues w/ patches for the removal of the corresponding
> driver from Cassandra

To update this, the Python driver should be ready to go.  I've create
an Apache Extras project, and imported the code (including an revised
copy of

The JIRA issue for this is  Once it has
passed review (help with this appreciated) we can remove the driver
from trunk and proceed to the JDBC driver.

Eric Evans
Acunu | | @acunu

View raw message