From Ruby Stevenson <>
Subject Run configuration in Eclipse
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 17:46:00 GMT
hi, all

I am trying to set up run configuration in Eclipse, the VM argument I
passed in are as the following, I am pretty sure the path shown below
is valid, yet I am getting the exception - any help is appreciated.

org.apache.cassandra.config.ConfigurationException: Cannot locate
	at org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor.getStorageConfigURL(
	at org.apache.cassandra.config.DatabaseDescriptor.<clinit>(
	at org.apache.cassandra.service.AbstractCassandraDaemon.setup(
	at org.apache.cassandra.service.AbstractCassandraDaemon.activate(
	at org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraDaemon.main(

View raw message