From Corey Hulen <coreyhu...@yahoo.com>
Subject bug in TypesMap.java
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 05:54:12 GMT

Looks like there is a bug where you cannot read a counter from the jdbc cql driver.

it appears on line #36 in src/java/org/apache/cassandra/cql/jdbc/TypesMap.java  (notice it's
in the portion of code that sits in the main src dir not the drivers)

map.put("org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.ColumnCounterType", JdbcCounterColumn.instance);

should be

map.put("org.apache.cassandra.db.marshal.CounterColumnType",JdbcCounterColumn.instance);

I'm not subscribed to this mailing list so please cc me.

Thanks,
-Corey