From Benjamin Padgett <>
Subject Bitmask operators exist?
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:08:15 GMT
Have a column family with a few secondary indexes and I am trying to find records where multiple
flags are set using a bitmask.  I do not see documentation on bitmask operators so I am unsure
if they exist.

I am new to Cassandra and am trying to avoid making multiple indexed slices.  Does anyone
have any suggestions?

Tags: Good, Bad, Ok, Somewhat Ok

I would like to find values that are Good or Bad for example!

Thanks for any help!
Benjamin Padgett

332 S. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL. 60604
Main: 1-866-639-5087

Email: <>
Web: <>
Blog: <>
Connect with us on Twitter<> and Facebook<>
You have a story to tell. That much never changes, but the way you get it out does. Every
media response can change your public image, for better or worse. Whether you're a marketing
or PR professional, Cision's award-winning software brings together all the elements you need
to engage the right influencers, get coverage, achieve measurable results and manage your
campaigns. Cision. Power Your Story.

With a presence in Europe, North America and Asia, and partners in over 125 countries, Cision
is quoted on the Nordic Exchange with revenue of SEK 1.1 billion in 2010.