From "Andre Lorbach" <alorb...@ro1.adiscon.com>
Subject Searching for c with glib client code samples
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:56:02 GMT
Hi,

I am currently researching cassandra and thrift for possible solutions to
write a client based plugin for our own application. As this application is
written in native c, the client module needs to be written in c as well, so
no cpp. I have search and tried to get a sample running using thrift, however
I am stuck with lots of errors while compiling the generated sample code by
thrift. I am also not sure if I am using the right compile commands as they
are no samples available, and I tried to gather them from google results.

Are there any good and full samples related to c with glib? All other
languages seem to be very well documented with samples.

Best regards,

Andre Lorbach