From Sylvain Lebresne <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 0.8.2
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 09:43:27 GMT
Cassandra 0.8.1 has been out for a few weeks now and we have had a number of
fixes since then. It feels like a good time to relase 0.8.2. But there is also
the fact that 0.8.1 suffers from the same regression than 0.7.7, that is:

For both those reasons, I propose the following artifacts for release as 0.8.2.

Staging repository:

The artifacts as well as a debian package are also available here:

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: (NEWS.txt)

View raw message