From Savino Sguera <>
Subject Re: Tickets for someone looking to get his or her feet wet in Cassandra internals
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 22:21:48 GMT
Excellent idea indeed, I have been looking for such tickets as well :)

I take the chance to introduce myself to the list btw, I'm currently
getting my toes wet in Cassandra, developing (mostly) in python, and
willing to contribute - I'm not there yet though; will have a look at
the LHF tickets for sure.