From Jonathan Ellis <>
Subject Cassandra Summit SF 2011
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:54:04 GMT
Registration for this year's Cassandra SF so far is double that of
last year. Even though we're taking over the entire Mission Bay
Conference Center, this event will sell out. Details and RSVP are at:

We're offering a 20% discount to Cassandra SF for everyone on the
Cassandra mailing list. Just use the code "mailing-list", or use the
following URL:

We have great talks on indexing, CQL, time series data, Solandra,
counters, and use cases from Netflix, Twitter, Urban Airship,
Pantheon, and the Dachis group.  Details on the "Speakers" tab of (Somehow we've
completely failed in making that link-able, sorry.)

For one talk we're trying something new: Matt Dennis is taking data
modeling questions and will explain "how to think in Cassandra" for
the most popular in his talk. Please submit your ideas and votes at

We still have a couple speaking slots open.  If you'd like to present
at Cassandra SF, send a brief proposal to

This event will sell out. Reserve your ticket now at

See you there!

Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra