From Yavor Ignatov <yavor.igna...@exactus-solutions.com>
Subject Cassandra consultant desperately needed!
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 08:19:25 GMT
Dear Cassandra Developers,

Please forgive the random intrusion, however, an important client of our consultancy is looking
into replacing a production size Oracle DB with Cassandra. They are, regrettably, unable to
find anyone with actual Cassandra experience to lead the feasibility study. Do any of you
do some consulting on the side? If not, would you be able to recommend someone with Cassandra
experience who does?

The work would be carried out on client site in Berlin, Germany, and the feasibility study
has been initially planned for 3 months. We expect a project to come out of this feasibility
study, as the person in charge of making the decision is a huge supporter of open source software.
The compensation would be quite competitive with the contracting market, naturally scaled
to the level of experience of any candidate.

As previously stated, any information you may be able to offer which leads us to a suitable
candidate would be tremendously appreciated.

Best Regards,
Yavor Ignatov
Exactus Technology Solutions