From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject Re: CounterColumn
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 07:01:13 GMT
On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:33 AM, Dave Rav <daverav1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> can I use 'Colunm' and  'CounterColumn' in the same 'column family'?

No you cannot. As of 0.8.0 you have either counter column family or column
family without counters. But I'll admit that right off the bat I don't see any
technical blocker to do what you're proposing. It actually make sense.

Would you mind opening a JIRA ticket for that ? I'll look into it.

--
Sylvain