From Jesse Melton <jzmel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins build is back to stable : Cassandra-0.7-Coverage #41
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 02:01:06 GMT
The unsubscribe system is broken, it says I'm not a subscriber, haha.

Cannot get off this list. I built a Cassandra Dev List Random Subject Line
Generator based on analysis of subject lines from the list; it only says
"Jenkins Is Unstable" haha.

Maybe these guys will get around to making their list system stable one of
these days. Until then watch out for Jenkins, he's unstable.

On May 5, 2011 8:51 PM, "Apache Jenkins Server" <hudson@hudson.apache.org>