From Eranda Sooriyabandara <0704...@gmail.com>
Subject GSoC project: Develop a 'NoSQL' Datastore component for Apache Cassandra, CouchDB, Hadoop/Hbase
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2011 14:58:49 GMT
Hi devs,
I selected my GSoC project as "GSoC project: Develop a 'NoSQL'
Datastore component for Apache Cassandra, CouchDB, Hadoop/Hbase" where
the proposal can be found in [1]. I like to know your precious ideas
for the project since Apache Cassandra will be a and first component I
am going to implement.
Also we need a help to decide the API which represent a global
interface to all the 'NoSQL' databases. Your ideas for creating a
global interface will be a valuable input for this project.

thanks
Eranda

[1]. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Develop+a+NoSQL+Datastore+component