From Stephen Connolly <>
Subject [VOTE] Promote extra-enforcer-rules out of the sandbox and release version 1.0-alpha-1
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:22:03 GMT
Hi Mojo developers,

I'd like to promote the extra-enforcer-rules subproject out of the sandbox and
release version 1.0-alpha-1

This sub-project is designed to allow for hosting of custom rules for
the enforcer plugin.

The project site is deployed at:
and 1.0-alpha-1-SNAPSHOT has been deployed to Codehaus's Snapshot repository:

+!: yeah
0: wha
-1: nahh

72 hours lazy consensus OR more than five +1's whichever comes first! [*]

[*] I'm being cheeky with my attempt to release faster so i'm setting
the bar a little higher for a fast vote, and anyway we don't have any
really hard and fast rules for votes at Mojo ;-)

View raw message