From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 0.7.1 (what are we at now, 4?)
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 23:30:19 GMT
+1 non-binding

made sure the hadoop integration still passed some basic tests.  I'm hoping to get more sophisticated
wrt tests with the hadoop support, but for now that's all I've got.  Tx for all the great
work both with 0.7.1 and with the distributed tests to check for more sophisticated scenarios
than the unit/integration tests can test!