From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 0.7.1 (3 times the charm?)
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 17:14:02 GMT
You're right, quorum on index read is broken in the proposed
artifacts, and more seriously, 1530 isn't working.  Committed your
patch on 2081 and re-opened 1530 (and attached a patch).

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 7:21 AM, aaron morton <aaron@thelastpickle.com> wrote:
> I just re-opened CASSANDRA-2081 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-2081
there was a bug in StorageProxy.scan() that may need to be included.

> I listed another possible Message problem in the ticket, may pay to get someone else
to give the StorageProxy a good going over.

> Aaron
>
> On 5/02/2011, at 3:06 PM, Jeremy Hanna wrote:
>
>> Just wondering - how does the distributed test framework fit into votes?  Does it
get run each time a vote happens to check for bugs/regressions?

>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cassandra/branches/cassandra-0.7@r1067260

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra