From Eranda Sooriyabandara <0704...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Cassandra-cli
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 19:15:38 GMT
Hi Vishan, Aron and all,

Thanks for the help. I tried it and successfully worked for me.
But I could not find a place where mention about the attributes of some
commands.

e.g.
update column family <cf> [with <att1>=<value1> [and <att2>=<value2>
...]];
create keyspace <keyspace> [with <att1>=<value1> [and <att2>=<value2>
...]];
(we can use comparator=UTF8Type and default_validation_class=UTF8Type as
changed attributes)

Is there any documentaries which mentioned about those applicable attributes
in each case?

thanks
Eranda

P.S. I put a blog post on Cassandra-cli in
http://emsooriyabandara.blogspot.com/ please correct me if I am got it wrong
in any place