From Eranda Sooriyabandara <0704...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Cassandra-cli
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 18:13:39 GMT
Hi all,
I tried Cassandra cli option in my machine. Here are my cli commands and the
outputs.

>>./cassandra-cli -host localhost -port 9160 -username eranda -keyspace
keyspace1 -password eranda
Keyspace 'keyspace1' not found.

>>./cassandra-cli -host localhost -port 9160
Connected to: "Test Cluster" on localhost/9160
Welcome to cassandra CLI.

[default@unknown] set keyspace1.standard['emahesh']['first']='eranda';
Syntax error at position 13: mismatched input '.' expecting '['

As the output say my commands did not work well. Here I used the commands
which is in http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/CassandraCli. I couldn't find
the error of mine. Can anyone please help me to figure out the error.

thanks
Eranda