From "B. Todd Burruss" <>
Subject Re: New feature / educational project
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 22:59:39 GMT
i am interested in plugins/triggers.  it seems like a good way to solve
the problem of streaming data out of cassandra into, say a hadoop
cluster or some other BI backend

On 02/08/2011 02:25 PM, Jeremy Hanna wrote:
> I think the plugins/triggers/coprocessors is a great discussion to get going again if
there is interest.  It's been on the to-do list for a long time and just from what I've heard
anecdotally, there is a lot of interest.
> On Feb 8, 2011, at 3:57 PM, David G. Boney wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> I am also interested a stored procedure feature. I spoke with Matthew Dennis at DataStax
about a month ago about some of the issues involved with implementing a stored procedure feature.
If anyone is in the Austin area and wants to get together for a cup of coffee to discuss this
feature, drop me a line.
>> Sincerely,
>> David G. Boney
>> On Feb 8, 2011, at 3:47 PM, Miguel Verde wrote:
>>> See whatever preceded and
>>> the current for
>>> potentially similar ideas, as well as
>>> and