From "Joshua D. Drake">
Subject Cross Pollination is a beautiful thing
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 18:56:24 GMT
How else did we get the duckbill platypus?

It is beer-thirty folks and PostgreSQL would love to hook up with you. I
know we are probably and a little old school for your tastes but where
we lack energy, we have experience. As you know, experience goes a long
way in helping a relationship build strong ties. So what do you say
Cassandra? You beautiful, young and energetic technology? Wanna hook up?

Last call for CFP (closes TODAY):

-- Major Contributor
Command Prompt, Inc: - 509.416.6579
Consulting, Training, Support, Custom Development, Engineering |

View raw message