From 陶敏 <taomin...@taobao.com>
Subject drop column family bug
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2011 06:16:16 GMT
Hello!
        When I use cassandra 0.7 rc4 delete column family, the data file still exists. But
also appeared in the snapshot data backup, this is a bug or my version of the parameters wrong,
please help me. Thank you.

Sincerely,

       Salute
[cid:image001.png@01CBAC19.D69C52C0]

[cid:image002.png@01CBAC19.D69C52C0]

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5691
(20101210) __________

http://www.eset.com

This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you
received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy it or use it for
any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.

本电邮(包括任何附件)可能含有机密资料并受法律保护。如您不是正确的收件人,请您立即删除本邮件。请不要将本电邮进行复制并用作任何其他用途、或透露本邮件之内容。谢谢。