From Nate McCall <n...@riptano.com>
Subject Re: Reducing confusion around client libraries
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 18:18:43 GMT
On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Paul Brown <paulrbrown@gmail.com> wrote:

> One way that this could be accomplished with a relatively even hand is to ensure that
the relative liveliness of the client libraries is apparent on the page, e.g., a most recent
release date, the target language (and potentially any additional decoration like Spring or
Rails or...), and a list of versions of Cassandra supported.

I agree with Paul - I think some additional "feature" and project
activity comparison is the way to go near term.

Nothing against ASF, but we Hector folk are happy with Github and Google groups.