From Tristan Tarrant <tristan.tarr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any chance of getting cassandra releases published to repo1.maven.org?
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:58:39 GMT
Stephen, I plaud your effort.
Regarding the artifacts produced by the Cassandra build, I opened a Jira[1]
this morning for separating Cassandra's classes into three jars.
I proposed this a while ago here on the mailing list and got no objections.
So if my patch is accepted, I would very much appreciate you handle this
within your work.

Tristan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-1848