From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coordinated testing for 0.7
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 05:29:43 GMT
It will not surprise most people who have deployed Cassandra that
there are still dragons in the node movement code.  That is the
primary place I would like to see more testing.

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1234@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if there was a coordinated plan for testing the 0.7 release.  I realize
that testing is ultimately up to the individual team.  However, with 0.7 there are a _lot_
of significant changes and I wondered if there was interest in coordinating efforts to do
more extensive testing above and beyond the integration tests and things built into the source
tree currently.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra