From Thor Carpenter <tcarpen...@mediosystems.com>
Subject Re: 0.7RC1 local_quorum -> TimedOutException
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2010 00:33:00 GMT
Third try for good luck.  Maybe this time I'll get it all in one email.  :-)

At time 15:55 I performed a write with CL = ONE, a subsequent read with CL = ONE and received
correct results.  Similar results occur with any read CL other than LOCAL_QUORUM.

At time 15:58 I performed a write with CL = ONE, a subsequent read with CL = LOCAL_QUORUM
and received a TimedOutException.

System.log and cassandra.log are from server dlc05-sea to corresponds with the hector error
message "Closing client CassandraClient<dlc05-sea:9160-50>".  I haven't found anything
in the logs that indicates the problem but maybe others with more discerning eyes can.

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Thanks,
-Thor