From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject Re: Any chance of getting cassandra releases published to repo1.maven.org?
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 19:06:09 GMT
On Mon, 2010-12-13 at 17:12 +0000, Stephen Connolly wrote:
> OK, on that basis the beast way to go is to push the same jars that
> are being redistributed into central under the o.a.c groupId... it
> amounts to the same as you are doing currently... but I may look into
> putting in place some automation to consolidate duplicate jars

Can you elaborate more on this?  Are you saying that we'd continue to
maintain the contents of lib/ in svn, and publish the jars to our
groupId in the repo at release time?  Or, do you mean that we'd maintain
the canonical list jars in the repo and retrieve them at build time?

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com