From Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>
Subject Re: An open letter to Kelvin and Johan
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 02:02:58 GMT
Jonathan,

Thanks for the email, much appreciated. I’ll be the first to admit that Kelvin and I have
made our share of mistakes along the way. In particular, we could have worked harder to clearly
explain and document our approach to counters.

In order to move this forward we are going to have a look at the alternative proposal in CASSANDRA-1546.
The general approach is worth investigation and we welcome any efforts to provide counters
to the community at-large.

We’ll also revisit CASSANDRA-1072 and see if there’s anything we can do to improve it.

/Johan