From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject system tests on osx
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 02:26:25 GMT
Anyone had trouble running the test/system/test_thrift_server.py tests on a mac book ?

I was trying last night and they would sometimes work, sometimes not, without me making any
changes. They were failing with errors such as  connection reset, TSocket read 0 bytes errors
at different times. I've been able to run them at work (Ubuntu 0.4) OK.

Just wanted to check if there were any known issues before I spend more time digging into
it.

Thanks
Aaron