From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status on Incr/Decr Counters i.e. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-1072
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 18:29:09 GMT
You might check out the dev list archives for the last month.  In particular this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@cassandra.apache.org/msg00840.html

You might also check out this ticket:

1546 aims to find consensus with an alternate approach to counting.  There is hope that some
counting mechanism will make it into 0.7.0.