From ubriela <ubri...@gmail.com>
Subject Professors research in cassandra-related problems
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:55:40 GMT
Hi all,

I have just got a scholarship to do PhD in CS in US in fall 2011.
I am creating a system like cassandra. Could you show me professors in the
following universities who is actively researching about it?

University of California--Berkeley
University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign
Georgia Institute of Technology
University of California--San Diego
University of Southern California
University of Virginia
Ohio State University
University of California--Santa Barbara
University of Chicago
Iowa State University
Michigan state University
University of Houston

The research problems could be: Distributed file system, Load balancing,
Replication, Failure detection, Data versioning.

Thanks you very much!