From Johan Oskarsson <jo...@oskarsson.nu>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] High-volume counters in Cassandra
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 19:11:40 GMT
The consensus in this thread seems to be moving towards the following todos in order to get
1072 into trunk.

* create separate api methods for increments
* mark functionality as experimental
* further code cleanup (please comment on jira with specific suggestions)

Is this a reasonable summary? We'll keep this thread updated as the work progresses.

/Johan