From Kelvin Kakugawa <kakug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cassandra increment counters, Jira #1072
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:23:16 GMT
Hi Robin,

Johan and I have brought the code up to trunk.  It's ready to be
reviewed.  However, in Jonathan's defense, it does require separate
code paths.  Since, we're aggregating commutative operations, not
updating a value.

I think the underlying unanswered question is whether #1072 is a niche
feature or whether it should be brought into trunk.

-Kelvin