From Sriram Srinivasan <sri...@malhar.net>
Subject Re: Dumb question: where is v. 0.7?
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 06:41:38 GMT
Thanks. I did take a look at the trunk but I couldn't find anything
that said "vector clock" or "secondary index".

I noticed List<IClock> etc, but couldn't find the place where such a
vector was correlated to the server. Does a clock's position on such a
list correlate to a node's position on the ring?

--sriram.