From Ed Anuff ...@anuff.com>
Subject Re: Secondary Index Operators
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:20:06 GMT
Interesting, I can't comment on the applicability of msgpack within
Cassandra, but I posted something a while back about a serialization
technique I was using for implementing inverted indexes at the
application level on top of Cassandra
(http://github.com/edanuff/CassandraCompositeType).  I used a very
primitive serialization scheme, I'll have to take a closer look at
msgpack.