From Michelan Arendse <miche...@hermanus.cc>
Subject Cassandra and Lucene
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:40:56 GMT
Hi

I have recently started working on Cassandra as I need to make a distribute
Lucene index and found that Lucandra was the best for this. Since then I
have configured everything and it's working ok.

Now the problem comes in when I need to write this Lucene index to Cassandra
or convert it so that Cassandra can read it. The test index is 32 gigs and i
find that Cassandra times out alot.

What happens can't Cassandra take that load? Please any help will be great.

Kind Regards,